Posted on:

How do I not get my card towed from where I live because I ran out of visitor hours until I can get confirmation I moved in


3 Answers


If you have recently moved into a new location and you have run out of visitor hours on your parking permit, there are a few steps you can take to avoid getting your car towed:Contact the management office: Reach out to the management office of your building or community and inform them of your situation. Explain that you have recently moved in and have run out of visitor hours, and ask if they can provide you with an exception or a temporary permit.Request an extension: If your car is parked in a public parking lot or on the street, you can ask the parking enforcement office or the management office if they can provide you with an extension on your visitor hours. Be prepared to provide them with proof of residency, such as a lease agreement or utility bill, to support your request.Park in a different location: If you are unable to obtain an exception or an extension on your visitor hours, you can park your car in a different location temporarily, such as a nearby parking garage or a lot that does not have time restrictions. This will depend on availability and cost.Get a temporary permit: In some cases, the management office may be able to issue a temporary permit that will allow you to park in your assigned spot until you receive your official permit.Take photos: It's always good to have proof of your situation, take photos of your parking permit, visitor hours and parking location.It's important to note that the specific rules and regulations for parking in your area may vary. It's always best to check with the management office or parking enforcement office for the specific policies and procedures in your location.

Ask towing related questions
Get answers from professionals in the industry.

All Sites are managed by Moving Sites, LLC.

© 2007-2023 - Nationwide Towing Services & Products. All rights reserved.