Posted on:

I have 2 abandoned cars in the cul de sac in front of my home. How can I get these towed away?


4 Answers


Depending on where you are located, call your county or city PD for guidance, in Alabama they will tell you to call a Towing company of your choice and tell them you have cars needed moved off your property, it’s considered a private property impound. 

Ask towing related questions
Get answers from professionals in the industry.

All Sites are managed by Moving Sites, LLC.

© 2007-2024 - Nationwide Towing Services & Products. All rights reserved.